Hello everyone! I’m back with a new video, the unboxing of the February ScrawlrBox. The theme for this box was anything related to Acrylic Paints. I got paint tubes, brushes, a marker, and a pencil.
This month’s artwork was made by Annatomix, it features a lovely bird painted with geometric shapes on a piece of wood. I really like it!
The full content of the box is as follows:
– 4 tubes of Amsterdam Acrylic Paint (I got 1 black, 1 vermillion, 1 yellow and 1 sienna)
– 1 Toma Acrylic marker
– 1 brush set by Seawhite, containing 4 brushes (3 round and 1 flat)
– 1 Pentel Fiesta Mechanical Pencil
– 2 pieces of Fabriano Pittura Paper
– 1 fake palette for mixinf paints
– 1 heart-shaped lollipop ♥
And the prompt for the scrawlr challenge was: New Beginnings!
You can watch the full unboxing and the challenge in my videos:
! I really enjoyed making this artwork, I’m not used to acrylics so I had to go back and forth with my paints several times. I wouldn’t say it’s my best work, but overall, I think I did okay. The supplies were nice, the only thing that I didn’t really like were the round brushes. But I think it has more to do with the fact that I’m not used to them than their quality.
I hope you enjoyed it!
I will see you soon for another post =)